JARVIS greeting on startup for Mac: Importing preferences and calibrating virtual environment. I have indeed been uploaded, Sir. We are online and ready. At your service, Sir.
How to have custom startup sound for Mac:
- Find audio clip to use. (in this case, download the Jarvis Audio Clip)
- Open Automator.
- Select Workflow.
- In the Library, from the Actions column, select Run Shell Script.
- The command is “Afplay /” in front of path to audio clip.
- Test the script by pressing Run. (If it does not work, make sure your path is correct)
- Save the script (File Type = Application).
- Make sure you add this as a startup item by going to System Preferences > Accounts > Your Account > Login Items
How to customise your desktop (Mac):
- Set wallpaper of desire.
- Use Geektool to add various kinds of information to desktop including pictures.
* A similar program to Geektool (Mac) is Rainmeter (Windows)
[In my original post, my video messed up - so this is a re-post]